"Marketing is telling people you're a rock star. Content Marketing is showing people that you are one" Andrew Rose - Author of Managing Content Marketing
Join Dean Langasco, founder of Content Marketing Agency - Contentissimo, at the breathtakingly luxurious Galgorm Resort and Spa, for an insight-rich workshop on Content Marketing & Lead Generation for your B2B business.
Visit our Get Invited Page to book your earlybird ticket now
"Dean’s clear enthusiasm, passion and knowledge of his industry made the workshop a very enjoyable way to spend a morning. The fact that he was willing to interact directly with his audience, using up-to-date videos and case studies to illustrate his findings made it all the more engaging" – Fergus McGrath, Simply Zesty
You no longer have to rely on the old school way of annoying people with advertising, bugging them with direct mail that they didn't ask for or interrupting them with a phone call while they're busy doing their work and under enough pressure as it is.
"If you produce great content customers will come to you. If you produce really great content your customers will share and disseminate your message for you"
The aim of this workshop:
- By the end of this workshop you should be able to put yourself in the shoes of your customers, come up with your own lead generation strategy using content marketing and know what to look for from an internal content team or an external supplier.
What you'll learn:
- What a good B2B content strategy looks like
- What content drives leads and sales
- How to become a thought leader in your industry and what impact that can have
- How to come up with valuable content ideas
- Tools for creating, curating, distributing and managing your content
- What to measure, what to report and to whom
- How to set realistic and measurable content goals
- How to generate quality leads and new business from your content efforts
- Practical examples of content marketing that works & why (case studies)
- What to look for in the ideal internal content marketing team or external supplier